The module provides convenient working environment for the customer service manager. In this solution we connected the Cisco-based internal telephone exchange with configuration on the 1C:Enterprise platform using the TAPI driver. Thus when receiving the call, the manager can know all the information about the caller before he/she picks up the phone. Also in this project SMS sending service has also been integrated.
- Making and receiving calls from 1C environment
- Automatic search for the customer by the phone number during the incoming call
- Automatic search for the additional information about the calling customer, for example:
- history of contacts
- sent SMS and e-mails
- Displaying the list of active managers
- Quick creation of a new order/invoice
- Recording of the incoming/outcoming call by the Event document
- Possibility to create and complete the questioners of the clients
- Analytical reports on the calls
- Analysis of the clients polling
Workplace of the Manager
Main window contains all the information required for processing the customer’s call:
During the incoming call the customer search results are automatically displayed in a separate block:
The lower part displays the information about the interactions with the client, for example:
- Sent SMS and emails
The incoming call can be automatically recorded by the Event document:
The system allows to create SMSs (AlfaSMS service is used for that):
The system offers possibility to create an infinite number of questionnaires with an infinite number of questions. There is also a function of automatic display of the questionnaire with the previously set number of questions.
Reports and Analysis
We can add extra functions to this solution depending on the task and needs. Contact us and we will develop a tailored application meeting your highest requirements.