- Support of digital telephone systems
- Several work modes (headset, telephone)
- One-click call from 1C
- Customer identification during a call
- Call history in 1C
- Call records in 1C
- Call control in 1C: Enterprise
- Supervision function (possibility to listen and intervene in a call)
- Possibility to organize conferences
- Call interception by a corresponding manager
- Work in web-client mode
- Extended analytical reports
- High load optimization
- Sending a fax from 1C
- Displaying of employee and telephone status
- Support of any 1C configurations
Detailed Description of Functions
1C telephony panels have 3 work modes:
- 1С+Asterisk. It’s the most functional work mode. Calls are made through an external telephone device. Calls can be received or made even with a switched off computer, call information can be later viewed in a call history. If a computer and a panel are active, you will receive a maximum amount of information and service functions. IP-telephone, IP-automatic telephone exchange station (further on referred to as ATES) based on Asterisk core are necessary.
- 1C+SIP. The most simple mode. You need neither IP telephone nor IP automatic telephone exchange station. Suitable for companies that don’t need their own phone stations. For this mode, both computer and panel should be active, employee needs to wear a headset, recording is only possible onto a local computer.
- 1С+Asterisk+SIP. A combined mode. You don’t need an IP telephone, however, you will receive a complete set of functions. Recording of conversations is centralized in automatic telephone exchange station. Most suitable for call centers, where it is not necessary to purchase a separate phone for every operator.
One Click Call from 1C (Click to Call)
After the Call button has been pressed, 1C formats the number as required (takes away unnecessary symbols, adds required prefixes) and sends a dial command to ATES. First, ATES starts to dial to your phone, and after you have picked up a handset it starts dialing a customer’s phone. Call will go straight to the customer if you are using a headset.
There is also a line to search or dial a number. You can copy a number, paste it in this line and start dialing immediately.
Customer Identification During a Call
When a call is received on your phone, ATES sends client’s number to 1C:Enterprise. Based on this number, the system identifies and displays information about the customer on the screen.
If there is a client’s profile in the database, the information will be displayed on the screen. When a manager answers a call, an “Event” document will be opened with information already filled in. Additional information, such as purchase history, can also be displayed.
If the client is not in your database, only a telephone and a city from which the client is calling will be displayed on the telephony panel. After the handset is picked up, an “Event” document will be created where you can register a new client.
Call History and Call Records in 1C
Full call history and all call records are available on the telephone station. Telephone numbers, client’s name and call participants, as well as information whether a file with records is available is displayed in the call journal. Missed calls are highlighted in red.
You can view detailed information about every call: participants of the conversation, whether the call was forwarded, if yes, then to whom. Most of competitors’ solutions are not able to show all forwarding steps.
Call Control with 1C: Enterprise
You can control an incoming call on the telephony panel. There are 5 types of actions:
- Accept a call.
- Hold a call. If, for example, you need to consult with a colleague regarding customer’s question, you can put a call on hold, dial a colleague, then get back to the client.
- Transfer a call. You can transfer a call without picking up a handset, if, for example, you cannot answer it. There’s also a possibility to transfer a call after you have picked up a handset. For example, you have talked with a client and you need to transfer this call to your colleague. You put the call on hold, dial your colleague, explain the situation and transfer the call.
- Park a call. This feature is necessary if you need more time or move to another place to resolve an issue. You park a call and the system assigns a number to it, which you can dial later from any phone and continue the conversation.
- Create a conference. You can create a conference during a call. Forward a client to a conference-room and then invite your colleagues there.
You will gain access to the following functions in the supervisor mode:
- Check whom other employees are talking to at the current moment.
- Listen to a conversation in such a way that neither a client nor an operator knows about it.
- “Whisper” a prompt to a colleague so that a customer doesn’t hear it.
- Intervene in a conversation and switch it to a conference mode.
Possibility to Organize Conferences
You can organize 2 types of conferences
- Classic conferences. You can create a conference during a call. Forward a customer to a conference-room and invite your colleagues there. Everyone has to have their microphone switched on.
- 3-way conferences. A user with supervisor rights can join a conversation between an employee and a customer. This type of conference can also be more than 3-way, if two are talking and the rest are just listening to the conversation.
Call Interception by a Manager in Charge
Customer number can be assigned to a specific manager. So, when a customer calls a multichannel telephone number, the system identifies a corresponding manager and transfers the call to him/her. The manager needs to have a telephony panel and an active 1C session. If 1C is closed, this means the manager is away, so the system transfers a call according to a standard procedure. If 1C is active, but the manager doesn’t pick up the phone, the system transfers a call to a number, stated in the panel, after a set timeout.
Work in Web Client Mode
Since 1C: Enterprise programs allow to work not only in a thick client mode but also in a web-client mode (when only a browser is used on a computer), special web add-ons were developed for different browsers.
- Google Chrome for Windows
- Safari for Windows
- Safari for Apple OSX
Extended Analytical Reports
- Call journal saves each call as a separate specialized document. Thus, you can set the way the journal is displayed according to different filters. For example, you can filter by customer, employee, customer contact person, etc.
- The system also offers a wide range of analytical reports. Reports can be created in the context of various data, for example, in the context of operators, incoming or outgoing calls, timing, etc. This module is provided separately from the panel. It consists of standard reports, that need to be customized according to a specific task, during real life integration.
Sending a Fax from 1C
You can send a fax to a customer directly from 1C. For example, if you need to send an invoice with a stamp, you open the invoice form, call the client, ask to accept a fax and press a button.
Also, there is an incoming fax message journal in 1C, which can be used to create events.
High Load Optimization
There are two work modes: with and without Proxy. Work mode without Proxy is suitable for 10 to 30 users. If you have more users, you would need a special module, which has to be installed between ATES and clients. This module is provided by request for free, for users with unlimited licenses.
Employee and Telephone Status Display
Statuses of an employee and a telephone are displayed on the panel, in the list of employees. It shows if a colleague is speaking at the moment, or if, for example, the telephone is switched off. If a colleague has a DND status, all his calls will be transferred either to another colleague or to voice mail, depending on the path that you set in ATES. You also cannot transfer a call to a colleague who is unavailable.
Support of any 1C configurations
Telephony panels are designed to be compatible with most of typical 1C configurations. Both old and new 1C configurations are supported.
- 1С:Accounting for Ukraine version 1.2
- 1С:Trade enterprise management for Ukraine version 1.2
- 1С: Trade management for Ukraine version 2.3
- 1С: Manufacturing enterprise management for Ukraine version 1.3
- 1С: Small business management for Ukraine 1.4
- 1С: Trade management for Ukraine 3.0
If your configuration is not in the list or it is not typical, contact us and we will estimate the price of integration.
Software and Service Prices
Software products are licensed according to the number of workplaces. The version that we provide has a cloud license. With its help you will be able to launch telephony panels on any computer that has Internet access.
|Product||1 workplace||5 workplaces||10 workplaces||25 workplaces||100 workplaces|
|1C telephony panel with cloud license||1520 UAH||6700 UAH||13 000 UAH||28 400 UAH||65 100 UAH|
You will gain access to all releases after you have purchased the telephony panel. However, 1C periodically releases new 1C: Enterprise platforms or there appear new requirements for integration with typical configurations. Access period lasts 6 months after the date of purchase. In the end of this period you can sign up for access to new versions.
|Extend access to telephony panel updates for 6 months||1970 UAH|
|Extend access to telephony panel updates for 12 months||3550 UAH|