- Automatic import of data on the employees clock-in and clock-out based on the access control system
- Possibility to use these data for payroll
- Working schedules and time sheets
- Implementation of several working schedules
- Keeping records of vacations, absence without leave, overtimes, sick leaves, etc.
- Automatic generation of the employee’s working time sheet
- Usage of the scheduled calendar which takes weekends and holidays into account
- Access permissions
- Several types of access permissions (full access, access of the chief, access of the employee)
- Possibility to use the system for providing and control of the access to the premises (automatic opening of the doors after the person authorization)
- Absence request
- Possibility to file an absence request (personal day off, sick leave, vacation, unpaid leave, business trip, etc.) beforehand or post factum
- Approval of the absence request by the chief of the department
- Sending an email to the chief when the absence request is created
- Possibility to edit the working time sheets based on the absence request
- Reports in terms of working time types taking their cost into account
- Discretization of the working time is 1 minute
Also you can arrange a system of access permissions to certain premises – the locks will automatically open after the person is identified.
The mention below device has been used in this project. However, we can pick up another device according to the required functions.
Software Solution: Detailed Description of the Functions
Correcting the working hours
The following types of events are recorded:
- Sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Absence at one’s own expense
- Unpaid vacation
- Business trip
For some types of the events and payments the request should be approved by the chief of the department or another employee in charge. If it’s not approved, it remains inactive. Also the document shows the statistics of absence requests in terms of the types of the events. The form also has a field for leaving notes.
Register of Absence Requests
- CEO sees all requests
- Chief of the department sees only the requests of his/her subordinates
- Employee sees only his/her requests
Actual hours worked
Working time sheet
The working time sheet is generated on the basis of the data from the “ Actual hours worked ” document, taking into account absence requests and working schedule of the employee.
The document displays:
- information about the attendance according to the automatic system of access control
- list of all request, which influenced the calculation
- summary information in terms of events types and working hours
- summary data on the accrued, used and remaining vacation time
- general diagram with all types of working hours and events
After the working sheet is generated, the employee can create absence requests for the unaccounted time. By default this time is marked as absence without leave. The requests can be passed through by the employee in charge.
Report in terms of types of the working hours
We can add extra functions to this solution depending on the task and needs. Contact us and we will develop a tailored application meeting your highest requirements.